Last Updated: 15 March 2017
www.just-works.org.uk is owned and operated by Cathedral Archer Project (‘we’). We are registered Business in England and Wales
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
Availability of Site
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such con-tent without our express prior written permission.
Use of site
• Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
• Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
• Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
• Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is in-tended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, soft-ware, or equipment;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
• Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an inter-operable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
•Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
• Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
• We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific in-stances.
Links to and from the Site
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
• the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or is harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
•you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Effectiveness of Terms