Just Works offers a positive ‘next step’ forward towards work-readiness for its partner participants, supporting their development through its innovative and flexible approach.
Just Works offers a holistic, individually-tailored programme that tackles both personal development and employability themes, in tandem.
Our partner programme combines;
- Health and Well-being.
We do this through a range of activities including;
- Taught lessons.
- External course provision.
- Well being management: one-to-one counselling, managing emotions sessions, yoga, meditation, mindfulness, music and cooking.
- Physical exercise: Running, tennis & squash.
We always consider each person as unique and identify the help and support that they might need as an individual.
Our partners also have a variety of options for employment-focused participation including;
- Working or volunteering in one of our own ecosystem of micro-businesses.
- Developing business ideas for self-employment.
- Exposure to goal-relevant opportunities for work experience and volunteering.
- Delivery of the service contracts we hold which offer paid work.